Folsom Pine Fence
A pine fence from Folsom Fencing Contractor is a great way to add value, security, and privacy to your home. Our pine fence comes in many colors and styles, so you can find one that fits with the look of your property.
Pine fencing is also economical. Our pine fence is an affordable option if you just need a temporary fence for a special event or want a safe play area for children. We also offer fencing to keep pets and livestock safe and secure.
For those who want a rustic look, our pine fence is the best choice. The color of the wood fades over time, giving it that weathered appearance that looks great with any landscape or architectural style. Whether you choose one of our standard styles or want something custom, you’ll get a sturdy fence that will last for many years.
Pine Fencing Benefits
Pine is among our most affordable materials. It stands up well to humidity, resists staining from the soil, and because it’s pressure-treated, this fencing is both strong and long-lasting.
Our pine fence comes with many of the same benefits as our cedar fence, such as:
- One of our most affordable materials for fencing, adding value to your property
- Durable and long-lasting – lasts for decades in most climates
- Easy to maintain – just an annual power-washing to remove the weathered gray look
- Resistant to insects and decay, standing up well even in humid climates
Choosing a Pine Fence from Folsom Fencing Contractor
When choosing a Folsom pine fence, you’ll want to consider:
- The level of privacy you need – an opaque fence will provide more privacy than a fence with spaces between the boards.
- The height of your fence – our 5-foot high pine fence is among our most popular, but you’ll want to consider how high you need your fencing to be
- The color of the wood – choose from gray, brown, or natural white fences for a variety of looks, each with its benefits
- Whether you want a standard pine fence or one that is customized for your unique needs
Pine Fence Durability
A pine fence lasts anywhere from 10 to 15 years. And while this material does require a bit more maintenance than cedar, it still makes for a handsome fence that does its job well. To make your pine fence look even better, we can add fence capping in different styles, such as tongue and groove, bevel-cut, gable, or handrail.
Pine fencing is a good choice for homeowners who want a wood fence that is economical and sturdy yet still gives them the flexibility to create the right look for their yard. This is where Folsom Fencing Contractor comes in. With our expertise, you’ll be able to create the look you want with an attractive and long-lasting pine fence.
Pine fencing provides lasting beauty and functionality. Call Folsom Fencing Contractor today at (916) 943-7519 to learn more about this affordable fencing material and find out how we can help you with any of your outdoor needs.